Minggu, 10 Januari 2021

Westlife You Look So Beautiful In White

WILL HAVE AND HOLD YOU sorry I wrote these by earOne of Westlifes unreleased songs -. Ooo ooh oh G D A you look so beautiful in white D A Bm Fm G na na na na D A so beautiful in white Bm tonight.


Beautiful In White Westlife Westlife Lyrics Here Lyrics Westlife Songs

Beautiful in White Lyrics.

Westlife you look so beautiful in white. 2021-04-04T135627Z Comment by Thuỳ Trang. This day Ill cherish. You look so beautiful in white.

Na na na na. You look so beautiful in white. Shell look so beautiful in white yeah.

And from now to my very last breath. Shane Filan Not sure if you know this But when we first met I got so nervous I couldnt speak In that very moment I found the one and My life had found its missing piece So as long as I live I love you Will heaven hold you You look so beautiful in white And from now to my very last breath This day Ill cherish You look so beautiful in white Tonight What we have is timeless My love is. Will haven and hold you.

Tonight And if a daughter is what our future holds. So as long as I live Ill love you Will have and hold you You look so beautiful in white And from now to my very last breath This day Ill cherish You look so beautiful in white Tonight. So as long as I live I love you.

Ill walk her down the aisle. BEAUTIFUL IN WHITE - Shane Filan Westlife - Im in LOVE with this song since the first time I heard it. Ill walk her down the aisle.

I hope she has your eyes. And if a daughter is what our future holds. Shell look so beautiful in white yeah.

Yeah and if she falls in love well let her go. You look so beautiful in white. So as long as I live I love you.

The perfect wedding song. Finds love like you and I did. Not sure if you know this But when we first met I got so nervous I couldnt speak In that very moment I found the one and My life had found its missing pieceSo.

Chỉ mong sau này chúng ta có nhau. I hope she has your eyes. So beautiful in white.

Tonight And if a daughter is what our future holds. So beautiful in white. Oh oh You look so beautiful in white Na na na na na So beautiful in white Tonight.

Tonight You look so beautiful in white yeah yeah Na na na na. C G So as long as I live Ill love you Am G Will have and hold you F C G Gsus4 G You look so beautiful in white C G And from now to my very last breath Am G This day Ill cherish F C G Gsus4 G You look so beautiful in white D A Tonight. You look so beautiful in white.

You look so beautiful in white. Will have and hold you. You look so beautiful in white.

You look so beautiful in white C G and from now to my very last breath Am Em this day Ill cherish F C G You look so beautiful in white D A Bm Fm tonight. I love u sm bae it. Finds love like you and I did.

You look so beautiful in white Tonight What we have is timeless My love is endless And with this ring I Say to the world Youre my every reason Youre all that I believe in With all my heart I Mean every word So as long as I live I love you Will have and hold you You look so beautiful in white And from now til my very last breath This day I. You look so beautiful in white yeah yeah. Send wa nya dong.

So beautiful in white. You look so beautiful in white babe. I hope she has your eyes.

Yeah and if she falls in love well let her go. This day Ill cherish. 2021-04-15T044632Z Comment by Cufannn.

You look so beautiful in white Interlude. Tonight You look so beautiful in white yeah yeah Na na na na. 2021-04-15T044343Z Comment by Alika.

And from now til my very last breath. You look so beautiful in white Tonight oooh oh You look so beautiful in white Na na na na So beautiful in white Tonight And if our daughters what our future holds I hope she has your eyes Finds love like you and I did Yeah I wish she falls in love and I will let her go Ill walk her down the aisle Shell look so beautiful in white You look so. 2021-03-25T134436Z Comment by Alika.

Follow my Instagram cufannn. The correct lyrics in the chorus are.